Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Birthday, Baby Bear!!!


We had a wonderful party for Baby Bear! Wow Baby Bear is 2 years old!!!  I'm proud to say that we have been doing a great job for 2 years! With zero experience and no help, we did well! :D 
The party turned out to be like a kindergarten activity and we had so much food and my friend cooked special traditional food for my birthday boy! The kids had so much fun playing with the toys and each other. We had lots of fun as well but it'd have been more fun if baby bear's family on the father's side were here too.
 
My armpit is about to catch on fire.




Best friend. The girl is not hers.






A girl is so different than a boy! She's so cute and behaved.
My friends say Baby Bear is so active and fearless ( I think I know that...) just like me. lol

Thank you for the wonderful gifts, Aunt Susan, Grandma and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment