Thursday, February 27, 2014

Charming Little Man




We have been observing for quite a long time. This little bear really knows how to play charming!!  He does this cute smiling and acts coy when young ladies look at him or smile him. He definitely makes girls happy! Sometimes I see people having no expression on their face suddenly smile when they see Baby Bear. That happens to me too. Whenever I see babies on the street, on the subway, or on the bus, I just cheer up and smile at them.

Two weeks ago, there were two high school girls smiling at him and playing peekaboo with him. All of a sudden, this little bear started to play peekaboo with them! we had been playing "peekadoo" (we call him doodoo sometimes) many times,but he never did it. That time on subway, he covered his eyes and played with the girls!!!! I was so surprised! Now he knows what "peekadoo" means:

Yesterday, Baby Bear and I were on the subway, I saw him smiling, acting shy, and tilting his head. I had no idea why he was doing that. Then I turned in the direction he was looking. Yup! Two pretty young ladies happily smiling at him!

What Baby Bear likes in order: 1. Young ladies. 2. Grandmas and women who smile at him.

He has zero interest in children and men except for Daddy Bear.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment