Monday, May 12, 2014

14 Months!



That's chocolate on his shirt. Daddy Bear said he took the chocolate out of my bag and played with it. Daddy Bear saw the brown on his hands and thought it was poopoo. 
Baby Bear is 14 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

He can climb up and down the couch and he tries to jump now! He tries to jump down from the couch. And the cute things he does now is he squats first and tries to jump upward!!! 
He is athletic just like his mother, haha!

He has 8 teeth now, so watch out people!

Did you notice his new haircut? I gave him a trim!! I wanted to take him to this children's hair place to have a more peaceful haircut, as you remember the last haircut gave him nightmares, but the children's hair place is not cheap so I just did it myself. Not bad, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment