Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day!





Being a mother has been the most amazing experience I've had in my life so far. I didn't expect it to be this extraordinary, especially now that I have two children. 

This time, we're lucky enough to take care of our children together. This is indeed a very special period of time in our lives. I don't have to work so I can nurse Waverly, unlike when I had Nathan. Back then I had six classes per day and my schedule varied so it was hard to express milk, but I still strove to do it. Nursing is amazing and intimate and I love it! 

Also, Jonathan is home with us all the time and we spend time with each other and the kids wholeheartedly. Going out on weekdays is so much better! 

Everything in my life is so much more meaningful and special after the doctor opened my brain and fixed the deadly aneurysm, not to mention having two kids. If you had told my sister the above would happen while she was waiting outside the operating room, she probably would have slapped you. 




I also want to thank the three amazing women: my mother, sister (just like mother) and mother in law. 
My gorgeous mother

My sister and I 

My beautiful mother in law
Happy Mother's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Same to you! Extremely heartwarming, important, beautiful post and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete