Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Company trip photos

We had a good time! Nathan got lots of attention. For example, after the delicious lunch, I was changing diapers for Nathan. The scene was:

Me changing Nathan in the lady's room.

Jonathan's coworkers automatically surrounded me and watching me and Nathan.

Girl1coming out of bathroom: What are you doing?

Girls: watching her changing diapers.

Girl1: I wanna see! I wanna see!

Girl 3: I wanna see too!

There were finally 6 or 7girls in total. Sorry Nathan!

While changing

Me: Everybody came to see your niao niao ( nickname for baby's wee wee).

Lady: I have seen lots of them. Doesn't matter if I see one more.

Me thinking: Lots of adult ones or baby ones?





















Making cookies

Making cookies

I made a big face cookie and a heart-shape cookie! 




After dinner my cookies were backed! 

Breakfast buffet. Round 1: Taiwan style breakfast

Lunch: Roast duck

Yum! Yum!! 

Looks like French fries but they are deep fried mushroom.

Eight- treasure tarot dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment