Friday, March 11, 2016

3 Years Old!!!!


I clearly remember today three years ago. This little amazing guy came to our life and brought us so much love and joy!

We were gonna take him to this car driving place with a big sand box but flu A and B are pretty serious now so we decided to keep him home. To make up, I made sand using flour and baby oil. It's just like expensive toy sand that they sell at toy stores.

Nathan became Doctor Nathan and made Waverly his first patient.









Doctor Waverly

Little me! 




My children  just can't pose for photos.
(Nathan and I have identical eyebrows) 


The sand I made


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great, fun, day for Nathan! And that's what I call a H-A-P-P-Y birthday boy!! Waverly is hysterical in those glasses! TERRIFIC PHOTOS AND VIDEO!!! - Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete