Friday, June 21, 2013

Graduation season


The class I taught for two years graduated. Below photos were taken the day I got back to work, and that was their last day of school! There were 47 students in that class. Not small at all.




I wish they could sit like this. They were having a pizza party so they could arrange their seats like this.
They asked me to talk about the story of Nathan's birth. They were quite attentive during my pregnancy. :)




My current favorite class



My very first class in my life. I will never forget this class. I had had lots of conflicts with them but they became my favorite class, and I became their most special teacher.

I smiled so happily because I knew I was leaving that lousy school and going to get married.



This young lady got married and had a baby after graduating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment